From Procrastination to Productivity
5 Power Principles to get your life back on track!
A highly creative interactive and fun presentation where you’ll have the chance to meet creative like-minded people like yourself. You will learn the following things:
- Easy to apply exercises to take you from frantic to focused
- Why you’re hard wired to procrastinate and what you can do about it.
- Practical, powerful and playful strategies that will set you up to win in the goal game!
- Allow your energy and enthusiasm to guide your goals versus the notorious, “should could oughta” self-sabotaging inner voices
- Embody your goals and priorities versus just writing them down, putting them in a drawer (we’ve all done that).
- Fun, easy-to-apply exercises that will reduce the dizzying distraction, we all face that keeps us unfocused and unfulfilled.
Presented by Lois Barth (www.loisbarth.com), speaker, coach and energy enthusiast. Lois is a passionate advocate and expert on how to embody and utilize the most precious resource; one’s own life-force energy. She travels around the country working with groups and individuals providing an upbeat environment of enthusiasm, permission and playfulness combined with psychological and scientifically proven exercises that are catalyst for greater achievement both personally and professionally. People come away with easy-to-apply tools that provide sustainable results.
Lois was the life coach on two of the most prestigious makeover campaigns in women’s magazine’s; SELF and FITNESS. In addition she has been a source expert for Woman’s Day, Massage, Weight Watchers, amongst multiple relationship and working mom on-line communities. She has gleaned her expertise from combined 20+ years as a performer, health care practitioner, and coach.
Date: March 1, 2011
Time: 6:30- 8:00pm
Cost: $10 (Free for Woodhull Members*)
Location: In Good Company
16 W. 23rd Street (4th Floor)
New York, NY 10010