Being a Member
Make your 2011 Membership Donation Today!
Membership is more than just discounted tickets to great events and dinners hosted throughout the year. Being a member is a proactive way for you to help us get even better at what we do. Your input allows us to expand programming geographically, target educational retreats that meet your particular interests, and continue to recruit and serve a diverse group of extraordinary women by providing scholarships!
Don’t wait -join today
We have come so far in women’s rights, yet when women graduate they generally begin to earn less than men. Young women are underrepresented in the media and there are still so few women in key leadership roles in America.
That is why the need for The Woodhull Institute for Ethical Leadership has never been more front and center than today. Through our leadership and writing retreats for women, The Woodhull Institute is educating leaders to make the world a better place. Over 2,700 women have participated in our programs. They have worked with the finest dedicated professionals in developing not only their skills, but also their sense of integrity. Woodhull women are trained to give back to society, and to understand their obligation to the human race.
The economy has hampered the fundraising ability of most nonprofits and Woodhull is no exception. Therefore, we need your help so that we can continue to provide the services and training to women who need them more than ever.
- Because of Woodhull’s training and support women are; rising on the corporate ladder, leading their communities, volunteering, launching and heading nonprofits, working in education, raising socially conscious families, taking an active role in government; getting their ideas and opinions out into the world by writing op-eds, feature articles and important books.
- With your help Woodhull will launch a follow up program entitled, Reinventing Yourself — Success in the New Paradigm. This program will assist Woodhull graduates who are faced with the desire or need to rethink their dreams and goals in light of the changing economic landscape.
- Woodhull will be launching a new blog site that will provide a forum for women to learn, grow and unite to help solve so many of the problems that are facing all of us.
- We moved our business office — decreasing the rental expense by 75%.
- We closed the retreat house for the winter to save both money and energy.
- Even during these difficult economic times the Woodhull Board has committed to continue to offer scholarships to women who have exhibited leadership skills but can not afford the program.
As a Woodhull Member, you will receive
-Free access to all seminars.
-Discounted prices for all Woodhull special events and for all Alumnae retreats.
-Your membership will be listed on the Woodhull Weekly.
We have made becoming a member even easier than ever.
Thank you for your support. Every donation makes a difference. If you have any questions about the membership process, please feel free to contact our Executive Director, Wende Jager-Hyman at 646-435-0837 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. She will be happy to assist you in any way she can.
Very truly yours,